Welcome to campus, Broncos! We’re happy you’re here.
Here are a few things you should know to get your semester off to a great start:
- University Drive near Albertsons Stadium now features bike lanes to help you get to class. That’s just one of the reasons Boise State is one of only 18 universities in the country given a “gold” designation as a Bicycle Friendly University by the League of American Bicyclists.
- Sawtooth Hall and the new Honors College are open across University Drive from the Student Union Building, and dining options are coming soon.
- Wondering where a department has gone? Campus buildings are continually changing to best serve students, faculty and staff. Find all the department moves here.
- Boise State Dining Services has added new dining experiences, such as the state’s largest Starbucks, and local favorite Mai Tai.
- Ready to watch the Broncos on the Blue? Students can reserve one free ticket for each home game starting on the Monday before the game at 8 a.m. Reserve your spot at BroncoSports Student Tickets.