Looking for more ways to get engaged? Consider the Bronco Parent & Family Council. The Bronco Parent & Family Council strives to be the voice of the Parent & Family Association by advocating for students, parents, and family members. The council works to spur change and initiate projects that will better the student and family experience at Boise State University.
How do I become part of the Council?
To be eligible to become a Parent and Family Council member, you must meet the following requirements:
- Be a parent, family member, or spouse of a currently enrolled Boise State student. The student may be of any class standing and may be a traditional or transfer student.
- Be a member of the Parent & Family Association.
- Complete a Bronco Parent & Family Council application [Application is currently closed].
If you or your student are in need of guidance and would like to speak with a council member, please email email@example.com.
Resides in Fresno, CA
Daughter is a junior majoring in marketing.
Resides in Ogden, UT
Daughter is a junior majoring marketing.
Resides in Boise, ID
Daughter is a sophomore majoring in gaming, interactive media and mobile.
Resides in Nampa, ID
Daughter is a junior majoring in global studies and German.
Moved to Boise from Nigeria
Pursuing a master’s in business administration.
- Carla Harrison-Ducros, Grapevine, Texas │ Council Member 2016-2017
- Matt Boehnke, Kennewick, Washington │ Council Member 2015-2016, 2016-2017
- Carolyn Paxton, Kennewick, Washington │ Council Member 2015-2016, 2016-2017
- Linda Krulac, Thousand Oaks, California | Chair 2014-2015, Council Member, 2013-2014
- Fay Bevans, West Hills, California | Chair 2011-2012, 2012-2013, 2013-2104, Council Member 2012-2013, 2013-2014
- Bill Bevans, West Hills, California | Council Member 2012-2013, 2013-2014
- Debbie Mensing, Paso Robles, California | Council Member 2013-2014
- Cecelia Murphy, Murietta, California | Council Member, 2014-2015
- Nina O’Loughlin, Aurora, Colorado | Council Member 2013-2014, 2014-2015
- Autumn Schumacher, Meridian, Idaho | Council Member 2013-2014, 2014-2015