How do I become part of the Council?
To be eligible to become a Parent and Family Council member, you must meet the following requirements:
- Be a parent, family member, or spouse of a currently enrolled Boise State student. The student may be of any class standing and may be a traditional or transfer student.
- Be a member of the Parent & Family Association. (Not a member yet? Sign up here.)
- Complete a Bronco Parent & Family Council application. (Note: The Council Application is currently closed, and no applications will be accepted at this time.)
If you or your student are in need of guidance and would like to speak with a council member, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Resides in Fresno, CA
Daughter is a junior majoring in Marketing.
Resides in Danville, CA
Daughter is a senior majoring in Communications.
Resides in Ogden, UT
Daughter is a junior majoring Marketing.
Resides in Castro Valley, CA
Daughter is a junior double majoring in Psychology and German.
Resides in Boise, ID
Daughter is a sophomore majoring in Gaming, Interactive Media and Mobile.
- Carla Harrison-Ducros, Grapevine, Texas │ Council Member 2016-2017
- Matt Boehnke, Kennewick, Washington │ Council Member 2015-2016, 2016-2017
- Carolyn Paxton, Kennewick, Washington │ Council Member 2015-2016, 2016-2017
- Linda Krulac, Thousand Oaks, California | Chair 2014-2015, Council Member, 2013-2014
- Fay Bevans, West Hills, California | Chair 2011-2012, 2012-2013, 2013-2104, Council Member 2012-2013, 2013-2014
- Bill Bevans, West Hills, California | Council Member 2012-2013, 2013-2014
- Debbie Mensing, Paso Robles, California | Council Member 2013-2014
- Cecelia Murphy, Murietta, California | Council Member, 2014-2015
- Nina O’Loughlin, Aurora, Colorado | Council Member 2013-2014, 2014-2015
- Autumn Schumacher, Meridian, Idaho | Council Member 2013-2014, 2014-2015