The all-you-care-to-eat Boise River Café (BRC) has been completely transformed and is ready for you to come enjoy. Along with brand new furniture and interior design, select dining options have been upgraded to better serve you and your classmates at Boise State.
Soak up blue and orange in the BRC’s new community booths, where you can comfortably sit with 11 other friends or classmates, high-top community bars, and new flooring, tables and chairs. Now, you can use the BRC to study, hang out, relax, have group meetings, and of course, eat. Beyond creating a beautiful and comfortable space for you, the BRC has also upgraded its dining options to accommodate your tastes and needs.
A revamped and expanded vegan section will offer new options such as a build-your-own bowl that you can have sautéed on the spot. There is a new specialty section offering international dishes with themes like Taco Tuesday, Wing Wednesday, and Chef’s Thursday. The salad and sandwich, pizza, and grill stations are going to remain the same. Come say hi to the Food Service Director Justin Lord, along with Campus Chefs Nathan, Jeremy, and Roland, who have worked hard to create this menu for your enjoyment.
Check out the BRC’s upcoming events:
- Executive Brunch on every Sunday,
- First Thursday (Cuban theme in February)
- Taco Tuesday
- Wing Wednesday
- Chef’s Thursday (second and third Thursday of every month), where our Campus Chefs, Jeremy, Nathan, and Roland will battle for kitchen dominance by creating unique dishes.
- Pizza Wars (February 9). You can participate in the decision of what types of pizza are added to the menu permanently.
- Future special events by Jessica Butler, registered dietitian nutritionist, who will showcase meals and answer your dietary questions.