Do you know a student group or staff or faculty member who rises above the rest in making a difference for others and adding value to our university community?
The Division of Student Affairs and Enrollment Management asks that you recognize the impact these individuals and organizations have made by nominating them for a 2017 Campus Award:
- Commitment to Community Award
- David S. Taylor Service to Students Award
- Advisor of the Year Award
- Outstanding Student Employee of the Year Award
- Emerging Leader Award
- Program of the Year Award
- Inclusive Excellence Award
- Spirit of Boise State Award
Full descriptions of each award, nomination forms, and information on past award winners can be found here. Nominations are due Tuesday, March 28, 2017.
Award winners and nominees will be recognized at the Campus Awards Ceremony on April 18, 2017.
For further details, please contact the Student Involvement and Leadership Center at (208) 426-1223 or email@example.com.