Annie Bulow reacts with surprise to Cameron Needham during a performance of the Department of Theatre Arts’ production of “All in the Timing.” David Ives’ collection of brilliant short comedies is a whirlwind tour-de-force of wit and wordplay that explores the hilarious ways in which language both unites and divides us. The play was directed by Tracy Sunderland.
Music student Melanie Radford performs during the outdoor Jazz Ensemble concert. The first of several on- and off-campus performances this semester from the group included swing, rock and Latin music. The ensemble comprises 19 students from seven different majors across campus.
Three teams of students in radiologic sciences placed first, second and third in the Royal Domingo Student Essay Competition at the annual conference for the Association of Collegiate Educators in Radiologic Technology. (Left to right) Michelle Moon, Kaitlyn Loveland, Brooke Newhouse, Erica Wight.
From convocation to commencement, Boise State is dedicated to providing guidance, support services and meaningful programs to enhance the academic experience. Students have endless opportunities to experience cultural, social, recreational, spiritual, political and intellectual connections with each other and the campus community.
- I don't believe in the kind of magic in my books, but I do believe something very magical can happen when you read a good book.
- Congrats to Delta Upsilon for winning Trivia Night! Enjoy the Phillip Phillips concert this weekend gentlemen!
- Here’s a favorite post of ours from the past: A number of library folks were recognized for their years of service at the 2013 Classified Employee R
- Boise State University is happy to announce that our student body increased by 1.2 percent to 22,259 this fall, bucking a national trend of declining
- Are you guilty of hiding your pets in the dorms? Written by Shelly Bohorquez http://arbiteronline.com/2014/10/23/boise-state-students-keep-pets-dor